100% of rent applies to purchase, or to any upgraded instrument.
- You can own your instrument within a few short months!
- The first month's rent is due at the time you agree to this contract.
- Your credit card will be charged monthly until the contract is complete.
- Cancel at any time by returning the instrument.
- Convenient auto billing and online payment history.
Steps: 1) Select Instrument | 2) Enter Information | 3) Review Contract | 4) Make Payment
Choose an instrument by clicking a link below
(Sizes available 1/32 to 4/4 (full size). $15 for 24 Months.
Violin Orchestra Level Rent to Own
(Sizes available 3/4 and 4/4. $20 for 24 months.)
Violin Advanced Level Rent to Own
(Size 4/4. $25 for 24 months.)
We offer only high quality instruments and we set them up by hand to insure your student has the best possible experience.
Orchestra Level (Teacher recommended model)
To provide optimal tone qualities and a more advanced level of play our orchestra model violin is set up as follows:
- Violin body: All hand carved spruce top and maple ribs and back.
- Fingerboard: Ebony fingerboard for durability and ease of play
- Finish: Brown tinted satin finish
- Sound post shaped and hand adjusted for proper positioning
- Aubert Bride hand shaped and adjusted to fit the instrument
- Dominant Strings
- Easy tune Wittner Fine Tuning Pegs
Is your student ready for an advanced violin? For most students, after 2 years or less of dedicated practice and performance, they can begin to hear the different tone qualities of each instrument. At that point we recommend that the student play several different instruments to find an instrument that fits their individual sound preferences and skill level. The more a young student enjoys the sound of their instrument the more motivated they will be to play.